GLAPD organises Women’s health information session
GLAPD, in conjunction with the NSW Government and the NSW Refugee Health Service, is organising a free Women’s Health information session.
- Want to know more about Women’s health in general?
- Why is women’s health important?
- What can we do to improve our health? – Healthy eating and physical activities.
- Cancers in women and how to prevent them (Cervical and Breast cancer).
- Family Planning
- Pap smear
- How you can access health services
Join the session:
When: Saturday, 1 February, 11.00 am – 1.00 pm.
Where: Glapd’s Office, Unit 1, 4 The Crescent, Fairfield
Cost: Free, lunch is provided