APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR 2016 ROTARY PEACE FELLOWSHIPS
The Rotary Foundation is now accepting applications for the fully-funded Rotary Peace Fellowship. The fellowship provides academic and practical training to prepare scholars for leadership roles in solving today’s global challenges.
Up to 100 fellows are selected globally every year to earn either a master’s degree or a professional development certificate in peace and conflict studies at one of six Rotary Peace Centers at leading universities in Australia, England, Japan, the United States, Sweden and Thailand.
Master’s Degree – Building the leaders of tomorrow
▪ 15-24 month program at one of our 5 Rotary Peace Centers at leading partnering universities
▪ 50 fellows selected annually to earn a master’s degree in fields related to peace and security
▪ Each university offers customized curriculum and a 2-3 month applied field experience
▪ Fellows connect with an international cohort of peace fellows, thought leaders, and a global network of Rotarians
Professional Development Certificate – Strengthening the leaders of today
▪ 3 month professional development program at our Rotary Peace Center in Bangkok, Thailand
▪ 50 fellows selected annually to earn a professional certificate in peace and conflict studies
▪ Intended for professionals with extensive experience working in peace-related fields
▪ Diverse interdisciplinary program includes 8 weeks intensive classroom study with guest lecturers and 2 weeks field studies
Both programs require, at minimum, a bachelor’s degree in a related field; three years of relevant work experience for the Master’s program and five years for the professional development certificate and proficiency in English.
The 2016 academic term deadline is 31 May 2015. Begin by watching our Application Checklist Video and review the application process online.
To learn more about the program, applicants are encouraged to visit the Rotary Peace Centers website. All applications are due 31 May 2015.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org