INFORMATION SESSION ON VISAS
Have you applied or are you planning to apply for:
- Permanent Visa,
- Temporally or permanent visas for your families?
- Partner /spouse visas?
- Have you applied and your application has been rejected?
Come to an Information Session to learn:
- What makes you eligible for those types of visas?
- Where do you get the best information?
- What evidence is required?
- If any kinds of visas application have been rejected, what are your legal rights?
Presenter: Lucy Emery – Ethnic Liaison Officer from the Department of IMMIGRATION AND BOARDER PROTECTION.
When: 30th Jan 2017
Time: 11:00 am to 1pm
Where: 4/1 the Crescent Fairfield NSW 2165
RSV by Friday 27/01/2017 to:
Claudette: 0469 922 359 email: email@example.com
Nadine: 0432 434 766 email: firstname.lastname@example.org