Be a volunteer, sponsor and supporter
Volunteering and working for GLAPD is a wonderful opportunity to showcase or develop your skills and play a vital role in your community. It is an ideal opportunity for experienced people to give something back to their community and for people new to Australia, and students, to gain work experience.
Some of the areas GLAPD needs assistance in include:
- Grant writer and researcher – Assisting with grants applications
Public Relations, Marketing & Communications
- Graphic design, preparation of flyers and brochures and production management
- Fundraising co-ordination
- IT, Website and online production
- Public speaking trainer for GLAPD and community representatives
Administration & Logistics
- Event management
- Office administration (correspondence/grants/database)
Working for GLAPD is working with likeminded people who care about communities!
If you would like to be part of the committed team supporting GLAPD, please contact Emmanuel Musoni at email@example.com or phone 0414 601 653.