GLAPD International Board of Directors
GLAPD Board of Directors
1. Mr Emmanuel Musoni: Chairperson
2. Mr William Mugume: Director of IT and ommunication Di
3. Mr Jeff Budodi: Executive Secretary
4. Mrs Margaret Conway: Director Women Affairs
5. Mrs Rosalia Nahimana: Director Culturaland social Affairs
6. Mr Claude Muco: Director of youth
7. Mrs Claudette Naboya: Director of Finance
8. Dr Nadine Shema: Director of Public Relations.
9. Dr Abega Jean Pierre: Director of programs and Research (Not in the photo)
GLAPD Caseworker, Maria Ha
Maria grew up in the Fairfield City LGA and one of her greatest passions is community development. She holds a Bachelor of Business from UTS, with a major in International Business and sub-major in International Studies. In addition, she holds a Postgraduate Certificate of Special Education (High Support Needs) from Macquarie University. She also completed a Social Entrepreneurship course from the University of Oxford.
Before joining GLAPD Int., she was working as a Community Liaison Officer with the Department of Education and Communities, where she developed community engagement programs to strengthen meaningful relations, friendships and partnerships between families and school. Alongside her community engagement work, she also worked at the Arts & Community Development office in Fairfield, where she looked after much of its administrative operations.
Maria is fascinated about international and peace development, history, culture and preserving the natural environment.
“I look very much forward to meeting everyone soon and to be able to work in an organisation whose humanitarian vision is to harness the peace-making capacities of culturally and linguistically diverse communities in Fairfield and beyond.”
Maria works on Mondays and Fridays from 9am to 4pm.
OUR PATRON :
Matthew EK Neuhaus, Assistant Secretary in the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade – Africa branch