Volunteering and working for GLAPD is a wonderful opportunity to showcase or develop your skills and play a vital role in your community. An ideal vehicle for students or others wishing to obtain work experience, and for experienced business people to give back to their community and impact others across borders.
Some of the areas we need assistance in include:
- Grant writer and researcher – Assisting with grants applications
Public Relations, Marketing & Communications
- Graphic design, preparation of flyers and brochures and production management
- Fundraising co-ordination
- IT, Website and online production
- Public speaking trainer for GLAPD and community representatives
Administration & Logistics
- Event management
- Office administration (correspondence/grants/database)
If you would like to be part of the committed team supporting GLAPD, please contact us.
The following opportunities exist at the moment:
Treasurer – Volunteer position.
GLAPD is looking for a treasurer to coordinate, oversee and report on, the financial affairs of the organisation. For further details please contact Emmanuel Musoni at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0414 601 653.